SUMMARY 1. Zhanna Gorina. Methodological ways of research of intercultural communication’s process.
The article deals with the methodological basis of the problem of intercultural communication; grounds different ways of understanding the notion “communication”; the author evidences necessity of use closely-related concepts apparatus to create linguadidactic system of forming of intercultural and communicative competence of future teachers in the context of modern education in Ukraine.
2. Oxana Khalabuzar. Variative technology of forming of logical thinking’s culture.
The article is devoted to the problem of various technologies of forming of future specialists’ logical thinking culture. Within the technology three basis of logical thinking’s components are described.
Key words: technology, the culture o logical thinking, basis components, logical thinking.
3. Oxana Kucheruk. Technological approach to methods of languages teaching.
The article makes an attempt to analyzethe problem of teaching methods on the level of teaching technologies of linguistic science in the school education sector linguistic areas. On the base of analysing of this problemthe importance and specificity of technology approach to learning languages is grounded; principal directions on the way of formation of linguistic’s new image to personality oriented education are defined.
Key words: methods of language teaching,technological approach, didactical technologies.
4. Viktoria Doroz. Psychological and linguistic characteristics of national communities pupils’ speech activity in the terms of bilinguaism and threelinguism.
In the article different approaches to defining the notions “bellinguism” and “threelinguism” are given. On the base of study of national communities pupils’ speech activity there have been defined the types of phenomena in Ukraine.
Key words: approach, bilingualism, threelinguism, national communities.
5. Tamara Melnyk. Peculiarities of social and language interaction as a objective reality.
The components of Russian and Ukrainian languages interaction as related and some social-speaking questions in connection with modern bilingual conditions, among which negative transfer-interference are observed in the article.
6. Olena Goroshkina. Peculiarities of using of interactive methods of teaching Ukrainian at senior school.
The author considers peculiarities of using of interactive methods of teaching Ukrainian at senior school.
Key words: method of teaching, senior school, Ukrainian language.
7. Nataliya Mordovtseva. Linguistic miniatures as a means of pupils’ speech development.
This article gives us information about peculiarities of making linguistic texts-miniature by students and also their aspects and functionaly-stylistic destination while learning material of language at the Ukrainian lessons.
Keywords: minitexts, linguistic miniatures.
8. Oxana Oleinikova. The development of communicative competence at foreign language lessons (on the basis of authentic fairy-tales).
The problem of the development of communicative competence on the basis of authentic fairy-tales and different types of exercises for the formation of curiosity, imagination and creative thinking are considered in the article.
9. Olena Andriets. The system of exercises in forming of pupils’ discourse speech at comprehensive school.
The author represents the scientific substantiation the notions “discourse speech”, proposes the system of exercises for development of pupils’ discourse speech of the 5th – 9th forms of comprehensive school.
10. Galyna Diduk-Stup’yak. Competentive and linguaconceptological study of Ukrainian and technology of interaction of different vectors study of language material.
The article deals with the glotodidactic possibilities of linguaconceptology usage in the process of implementation of the combination of multiple view study of the Ukrainian language technology; reveals pedagogical, linguadidactic, psycholinguistic, linguistic principles of linguaconceptual methods of linguistic material processing for the formation of bilinguals and polilinguals; shows the ways of implementation of linguaconceptual and comparativistic study of linguistic and cultural phenomena on the basis of a connected utterance, the construction of diverse in terms of genre discourses.
Key words: glotodidactic possibilities, linguaconceptual methods, the technology of interaction of various approaches, comparative methods, discourse.
11. Svitlana Gubrienko. The influence of interlingual interference on the forming of Russian language pupils’ communicative competence.
The article deals with the concept of interlingua interference and it’s influence on formation pupil’s communication competence in conditions of Russian-Ukrainian bilingualism.
Key words: interlingual interference, communicative competence bilingual education, language and speaking competence.
12. Yulia Shepetko. The modern electronic textbook of Ukrainian language: realities and prospects.
The modern state and prospects of using of electronic textbook is analysed; the update of methods and forms of using the electronic textbook in educational process is defined; efficiency of using of the electronic textbook is determined.
Keywords: electronic textbook, methods and forms of using the electronic textbook, informative culture.
13. Tetyana Yasak. Methodical recommendation as for using the technology SMART Board at Ukrainian lessons.
In the article the methodical commentary to the proposed interactive technology SMART Board on different organizational stages at the syntax lessons of Ukrainian language is given.
Key words: interactive technologies, SMART Board, interactive board, stages of study, syntax lessons of the Ukrainian language.
14. Natalya Volodina, Iryna Vlasenko. Creativity of written speech as a factor of competence approach to English language teaching
This article deals with the problem of writing communication as one of the determinants of competent approach in foreign languages instruction. Creativity of writing skill is examined as the mean of achieving professional targets, satisfying cognitive interests, source and impulse for selfeducation.
16. Volodymyr Nyscheta. Life creative project “I and mediaspace”.
In the article the author considers the project as an example of social and organizational pedagogical activity, with the purpose to put away negative influence of Mass Media on modern youth.
Keywords: youth, Mass Media, mediaspace.
17. Volodymyr Myroshnychenko. The project technology of History teaching as a didactic category.
The article is devoted to the question of project technology of learning history as a didactic category. The author accents attention to the purposes, arrangements, structures and typologies of projects present technology of learning.
18. Arthur Fedchynyak. The experience of History daily’s teaching at modern school.
In the article the author writes about the experience of History daily’s teaching at modern school.
Key words: teaching, History, modern school.
19. Kostyantyn Bakhanov. Specific of History teaching at higher school.
The specific of History teaching at higher school is considered in the article.
Key words: specific, hidher school, History.
20. Vyacheslav Osadchiy. Modern requirements to vocational training of future teachers.
Requirements to vocational training of future teachers according to ideas incluziv education, education in interests of constant development, democracy, creation of a uniform zone of the European formation, tolerance are defined.
Keywords:vocational training, teacher, information technologies.
21. Alla Omelyanenko. Emotional and intellectual aspects in pedagogical discurss.
The future specialists of preschool education have activation of emocional expressiveness of pedagogical discurss. In the article the means of using the expressive language in the vocal conduct of future educators are opened
22. Valentyna Borysenko. Emotional component in the structure of higher educational establishment at modern stage.
High-quality education is one of basic resources of development of society, generates the requirement of changes in attitude toward it, as to the mechanism of transmission of ethics norms, ideals and values of life, what personality can not take place without, it civil position becoming of which is formed under act of moral and spiritual values. The use of emotional factor is examined as an important condition of providing of quality of education in higher educational establishments on the modern stage.
Key words: emotional factor, high-quality education, emotional intelligence, resource of development of society, ethics norms, moral and spiritual values.
23. Liliya Mors’ka. Testing of communicative competence in oral speech and its effectiveness’ characteristics.
The problem of possibility and necessity of oral testing of a foreign communicative competence has been investigated in the article. The main characteristics of test effectiveness have been defined taking into account possible interrelation and influence on the general quality of the test.
Key words: oral test, communicative competence, validity, reliability, test interactiveness, test practicality, test authenticity.
24. Iryna Drozdova. The specific aspects in the methods of teaching professional speech of students of HEE of non philological profile.
The article discusses certain specific aspects in the methods of teaching the Ukrainian-language professional speaking to students of higher technical educational institutions, taking into account the preparedness and willingness to realize an ongoing personal and professional development of engineering specialists.
25. Ludmila Chulkova. Situational Method of Teaching Foreign Language Competence as а Way of Formation of Critical Thinking.
The article deals with a such phenomenon as critical thinking and its formation on the base of situational method of teaching.
Key words: critical thinking, situational method, foreign language competence.
26. Olga Gurenko. The problem of professional training of future social education in modern sociocultural conditions: polycultural aspect.
The problem of professional training of future social education in modern sociocultural conditions: (polycultural aspect) is considered in the article.
Key words: social educator conditions, polycultural education.
27. Svitlana Kornienko. Essence and main characteristics of linguistic competence of future Bulgarian teachers.
Essence and main characteristics of linguistic competence of future Bulgarian teachers is considered in the article.
Key words: communicative competence, methods of teaching language, linguistic competence, the theory competence.
28. Maria Pentyluk. Psychological basis of professional formation of future teachers-philologists.
In article it is designated psychological preconditions of educational activity of students-philologists: the analysis of motivational sphere is presented; stages of formation of informative interests, the basic components of intellectual activity – memory, thinking, speech, imagination, attention – as a basis of psychological possibilities of students are allocated.
Keywords: motivation of educational activity, internal (is intellectual-informative) and external motives in training, stages of formation of informative interests of students, components of intellectual activity.
29. Alexey Tsepkalo. The role of strategic competence in the forming of speaking another language students’ professional communication.
The componential set of communicative competence with the emphasis to its important element defined as strategic competence has been analyzed in the article. The necessity to form this type of competence by means of information technology resources for professional foreign communicative skills formation in the students of technical higher educational establishments has been proved by the author.
Key words: communicative competence, strategic competence, information technologies, professional foreign communication.
30. Lidiya Romanova. The role of informational technologics in professional training of teachers at pedagogical higher school in Ukraine.
This article deals with modern information technologies in professional preparing teachers of language. Computer technologies are introduced into education actively.
Key words: information technologies, computer technologies, multimedia means of teaching, presentation, electronic didactic complex.
31. Annа Udovichenko. Imitating technologies in vocational training of future foreign language teachers at primary school.
In the article theoretical bases of using the imitating technologies in vocational training of future foreign language teachers at primary school are considered. The author makes an attempt to define the main characteristics of this notion.
Key words: imitating, technologies, professional training.
32. Natalya Saprykina. Creative potential of students philologists like a pedagogical category
The article deals with the concepts “creativity”, “creative potential” for the students of high pedagogical educational institutions, and it’s influence on formation teacher’s professional competence.
Key words: creativity, creative potential, stages of formation of the creativity, teacher’s professional competence, structure of the creative potential.
33. Kateryna Klymova. Didactic Principles of Ukrainian Studies at Non-Philology Departments of Pedagogical Universities.
The article highlights general didactic and specific principles of Ukrainian studies for prospective teachers non-linguists. Referring to modern linguodidactic works the author considers educational principles in terms of projecting pedagogical technologies at higher educational establishments.
34. Nina Holub. Rhetorical education of modern teacher
It is grounded the importance of teaching rhetoric for the students of high pedagogical educational institutions. It is considered one of possible variants of sense rhetorical education of modern teacher, the separate aspects are defined.
Key words: rhetoric, rhetorical education, rhetorization, genres of pedagogical speech.
35. Galyna Bondarenko. Methods and methodical means of forming of professional terms competence of students of non-philological departments in the process of study the course “Ukrainian language”.
The article is about methods and methodical receptions, which rational combination will promote enrichment of an active dictionary stock of the students of technical specialities by terminological lexicon of a speciality during study of a rate “the Ukrainian language of a professional orientation”.
Key words: methods of training, receptions of training, students of technical specialities, professional terminology.
36. Grigory Kuzmenko. Psychological and pedagogical conditions of forming of cognitive interest at physics lessons.
Concept of cognitive interest is defined. Need of combination of some pedagogical technologies for its forming on physics lessons is grounded.
37. Helen Shevchenko. Educational potential of case-method.
The educational potential of case-method in the process of the humanities study at the technical universities is analyzed in the article. Categorization of case-method is examined. The advantages of case-method in learning English for professional purposes and Philosophy are picked out.
38. Alexander Konoval. Organization and results of pedagogical experiment in introduction of method of study of electrodynamics on principles of theory of relativity.
The method of organization and results of pedagogical experiment from introduction of method of study of electrodynamics on principles of theory of relativity is described.
Key word: methods of teaching of electrodynamics results, principles.
39. Lytvyn Oleg, Nechuyviter Olesya. Some aspects of teaching the course “Analiz Fourier”.
The article is devoted to some aspects of teaching the course “Analiz Fourier”
Key words: cubature formular, analiz Fourier, interlination of function.
40. Oleg Lytvyn, Yuliya Petshina. Introduction of elements 4D mathematical modelling in a rate “The personal computer in mathematical calculations”.
In the article the technique of teaching of the unit devoted to use of computer technics at construction 4D of mathematical models by the example of restoration of dynamic internal structure of a three-dimensional body is offered. Necessity of a statement of this section is proved. It is given an example restoration of a dynamic heart of the person with use interflatation functions and SCM Matlab.
Key words: technique of teaching, construction 4D, dynamic heart.
41. Ludmyla Konoval’s’ka. Determination of concept of methodical competence of physical culture future teachers.
On the basis of analysis of literary sources the notions of methodical competence of future teachers of physical culture have been defined. During the research the certain expedience of forming of methodical competence of future teachers of physical culture in the process of study of the professionally-oriented disciplines has been defined.
Keywords: jurisdiction, competence, method, method of studies, training method, methodical competence.
42. Natalya Samsutina. Monitoring of modern state of forming of object competency of future physical culture teachers in the process of professional preparation.
The article exposes the problem of the high-quality forming of knowledges, abilities and skills of discipline “Theory and method of teaching of gymnastics”. The mastering by students the system of scientific knowledges of the professionally-oriented disciplines remains on low level. It requires strengthening of attention to the improvement of process of professional preparation, in particular formings of functionally-professional competences future teachers of physical culture.
Key words: teacher of physical culture, object competency, functionally-professional to the competence, professional preparation, knowledges, abilities, skills.
43. Iryna Vavriv. Competence approach to professional foreign communicative training of specialists in the sphere of rourism.
The article is devoted to the theme of formation of foreign language communicative competence based on the competence and activity approach that stimulates accumulation, development and active use of professional knowledge, skills and abilities in typical situations of professional communication.
Key words: competence and activity approach, foreign languages training, communicative competence, activity methods, threshold levels.
44. Olga Lebed. The process of master’s degree preparation as a terms of forming of professional culture of future general school’s leader.
In the article features of the process of master’s degree preparation of future general school’s leader are analyzed. The purpose of master’s preparation is determined.
Keywords: magistracy, preparation, magistracy preparation, professional culture of the head of general educational institution.
45. Sergiy Nemchenko. Methodological problems of searching of new administrative paradigm.
In the article the methodological problems of search of new administrative paradigm are examined.
46. Igor Tverdokhlib. Philosophical aspects of the problem of artificial intelligence.
The article points out on the actuality of the problem of artificial intelligence, describes specialists’ attitude to the intellect in informatics, psychology and philosophy, analyses some approaches to the problem of artificial intelligence in philosophy and points out on the prospects of subsequent researches in this sphere.
49. Mykola Kudinov. The analysis of existing techniques of training to discipline “Bases of the automated designing of complex objects and systems”.
The analysis of existing techniques of training for discipline “Bases of the automated designing of complex objects and systems” and the possibilities of their using in educational process are considered in the article.
Key words: techniques of training, automated designing, CASE.
ББК 74я5 НАУКОВЕ ВИДАННЯ
Збірник наукових праць Бердянського державного педагогічного університету (Педагогічні науки). – №4. – Бердянськ: БДПУ, 2009. – 308 с.
Головний редактор – Костянтин Олексійович Баханов – доктор педагогічних наук, професор Бердянського державного педагогічного університету.
Відповідальний редактор – Вікторія Федорівна Дороз – кандидат педагогічних наук, доцент кафедри теорії та методики навчання мов Інституту філології Бердянського державного педагогічного університету.
Технічний редактор та комп’ютерна верстка – Катерина Назімова.
71100 м. Бердянськ, Запорізька обл., вул. Шмідта, 4.
Свідоцтво про державну реєстрацію друкованого засобу масової інформації серія КВ №7830.
Підписано до друку 18.12.2009 р. Формат 60х84 1/16. Папір офс.